Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Cookie Swap Goodness

So this is the second year that I have hosted a small cookie swap for friends from work and church. I love Christmas cookies and it seems like I never have enough time to make all the recipes I want to every year. So I decided to host a swap and increase my cookie variety the easy way.
lots of boxes waiting for the cookies to arrive!

Oatmeal Raisin

Chocolate Ginger Molasses

Spritz
love my sister's Charlie Brown tree

the cookie swappers!
We had a great time at my sister's house (she agreed to co-host with me) and a great variety of cookies. Anyone else host or attend cookie swaps? Any cookies that we must add to our swap next year? Do share the cookie tips! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Craft Hope Spreading seeds of hope one stitch at a time